-STRICTLY AS IS, THIS PROPERTY IS IN POOR CONDITION AND REQUIRES IMPROVEMENTS/RENOVATIONS PRIOR TO MOVE IN- Very rare penthouse condo facing Hopkins Creek on sought after Middle River with Breathtaking panoramic view of the bay, woods, open area with pond and fountain, walking trail and is truly one of a kind. Vaulted cathedral ceilings, crown molding, hardwood floors, balcony, wide open living space. Huge master suite has a large walk-in closet, sitting area, and connected master bathroom is also large and boasts his and her sinks and a soaking tub. Second bedroom is well above average size also with a huge walk-in closet. Every room has windows facing the bay and there is a balcony off of the living room/kitchen with the same excellent views. This penthouse is the premier place to live in Hopewell Point. -Property likely will not be approved for FHA or VA financing- **UNIT IS IN BELOW AVERAGE CONDITION AND WILL REQUIRE REPAIRS PRIOR TO MOVING IN**SOLD STRICTLY AS IS, NON NEGOTIABLEâSELLER WILL NOT COMPLETE ANY REPAIRS*
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,659 sq. ft
Other, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
KENWOOD HIGH IB AND SPORTS SCIENCE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Lighted, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Bay, Lake, Panoramic, River, Water, Other, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Body of Water
- Hopkins Creek - Middle River
- DR 16
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Pond, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Lake, Marina/Marina Club, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Picnic Area
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price