Custom Built, 2006 & positioned to capture all the views to the Eastern Shore. Grand 4 bedroom home, includes 1st floor main level bdrm. Fabulous views from Gourmet Kitchen, to Family rm. Open concept, Kitchen, Master Br, Pier 6 ft with sun deck 10x 20, Electric Remote 20K lb Boat lift. Deep 5 feet depth at pier. Stone Fireplace w/ new Mount Vernon pellet stove insert Gas grill, Gazebo 10x12 stays, 28' new concrete Patio, Hot Tub. All the entertainment you'll need. Built with Superior Concrete Insulated foundation. Custom Shed, New Plantation shutters installed. Electric to Light house. Leased Solar Panels , Money & Energy Saver. Southern exposure, Sunrise & Set over Middle River. MOTIVATED SELLER.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,328 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Casement, Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, River, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Body of Water
- MIDDLE RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Fishing. Cleared, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price