Welcome home to this custom-built, southern, low-country design Cape Cod that truly offers everything that a dream home must have. After crossing the relaxing, covered front porch, you enter your foyer with a stunning 2-story staircase. High ceilings and large Pella windows throughout make this home spacious and bright. The chef's kitchen features wide plank wood floors, gourmet appliances, a large island, beverage fridge and second sink, glass front, custom cabinets with roll out shelves, a large pantry and so much more. The primary bedroom suite on the first floor has a private entrance to the large deck off the back, custom bath with two walk-in closets, large shower and jetted bath, double sink, and cordless blinds are just a few of the features that make this room a stand-out. The second floor is home to 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a family room with an overlook to the family room below. The finished basement has everything and more! A 5th bedroom and full bath with custom shower and tile-work, gym, woodshop, recreation room with two sets of stairs to enter from the upstairs hall or the garage, The dual zoned HVAC ensure comfort throughout. Outdoor entertaining is calling your name on the expansive rear deck that backs to the quiet, tree-lined back yard. All this and more located at the end of the cul-de-sac of the small, Three Sisters Farm community in the heart of Baldwin, convenient to schools, Hunt Valley, Towson and all that Baldwin has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Hardi Plank, Shingle
7,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Shingle, HardeePlank
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price